We Provide Temporary Support for Families
Is your caregiver going on a vacation and you have no one to take care of you? Or is your loved one recuperating after a stay in the hospital and you need temporary assistance? Don’t worry and let our experienced caretakers serve you.
Prairie View Assisted Living Community provides solutions for your temporary care needs. Whether it’s for a week or for a few months, your loved one can enjoy our comfortable living facilities and amenities as well as the company of new friends and neighbors. We provide full dining and assisted living services. A minimum stay of seven days is required.
Amenities You Can Enjoy
A short-term stay with us is a convenient and reliable way of rehabilitation after hospitalization or when a family caregiver is away. You can also take advantage of our programs for a trial period or whenever assisted living is required. Our amenities include:
- Apartment with kitchenette, bath with walk-in shower, shower seat, heat lamp, and emergency call system
- Three delicious meals everyday
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- Participation in events and activities
- Personalized care plan with medical management and personal care assistance, all coordinated by the Resident Services Director